To request more information about Immaculate Heart of Mary Academy, you may complete and submit the form provided in the link below. If you would like to contact the Office directly for answers to your questions or to schedule a visit, you may reach the Secretary at 763-753-8614 or [email protected]
Grade School and High School students can apply for enrollment at Immaculate Heart of Mary Academy by accessing FACTS-SIS.
1. Complete Application for Admission
o Application fee: $20
o Priority acceptance date: May 31, 2020
2. Admissions Interview
o The Academy Office will contact the applicant to schedule an interview and tour
- Download an Application Checklist for Kindergarten (PDF)
- Download an Application Checklist for Grades 1-8 (PDF)
- Download an Application Checklist for Grades 9-12 (PDF)
All completed applications are reviewed by both the Principal and Vice Principal prior to final acceptance.
The following criteria will be considered for acceptance and grade placement of new applicants for grades 1-12:
- Placement testing, transcript evaluation, and letter of recommendation
- Family commitment to school mission
Financial Aid applications can be accessed through the FACTS tuition system.
For more information, please visit Parent Resources.